Ik nazar unko dekha .......




Ik nazar unko dekha gazab ho gaya,
hale dil ab to mera ajab ho gaya.

A devotee says, “I looked at Krishna once and a sweet, loving disaster happened. I lost my heart to Him with that glance. Now my heart and mind are acting very strangely.” “One more strange thing has happened. The effects of whatever actions I performed and whatever worldly attachments I had all vanished in one moment.” “My brain is perplexed because my body and mind are no longer under my control. Another disaster is that the pain of my separation from Krishna is always increasing.” “But Krishna had no sympathy for my pitiable condition. He did not give me His vision a second time. This is like a calamity for me”. Jagadguru Shree Kripalu Ji Maharaj says in the words of a devotee, “In spite of all this, the pain of separation from Krishna is so sweet that now I will tell everyone about my condition and that something wonderfully unusual has happened to me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment