God says to the souls...




God says to the souls, “Offer everything that you have to Me, and offer yourself, also. This is what it means to entrust yourself to Me. If you do this, then I will grace you. This is also called surrender.” In the words of a devotee, Jagadguru Shri Kripalu Ji Maharaj asks God, “Oh my Lord! Was this world created by me or You?” God answers, “By Me.” The devotee says, “You are present in each and every particle of Your creation, and one day this entire creation will merge into You at the time of final dissolution. Then who am I?”

“Just as thousands of sparks emerge from a blazing fire, so uncountable souls emerge from Your divine personality. This means that as a soul I am Yours, and the world of matter is also Yours. Plus you have also created my material body – and what an astonishing body this is! It has millions of nerves and pumps in the form of the heart and lungs, and there are so many other amazing things. What an outstanding creation this is! You, the Creator, are formless, and the soul in this body is also formless, as is the mother who gave birth to the soul’s body. So even my body has been made by You.” “And even if I amass 10 or 20 million dollars in this world, still everything is Yours. I just considered it as mine. That was my mistake. Whatever property or wealth I have here is all Yours.”

God says, “Yes, and that is what I am asking for from you. Give me everything that you have. Surrender yourself.”

The devotee answers God, “I am also trying to make You understand that when everything is Yours, then what is left that I can offer to You?” This is just like the case of a millionaire who donates money to a beggar. Later the beggar says, “I am going to donate some money to you,” and he gives back the same amount of money to the rich man that he received from him. What did the beggar have before receiving that money from the millionaire? Nothing. This devotees says, “So what am I going to offer You when everything is Yours?”

No comments:

Post a Comment