Kishori Radhe..........


Humble longing rises in the heart of a devotee and he says; O my Kishori Radhey;You are my only hope and you are my only refuge.Only you know how fallen i am.O kishori Radhey;no one else knows the wickedness of my heart except you.I do not desire for worldly happiness or liberation,O my Kishori Radhey;I only want you to look at me as if i am yours and i belong to you.knowing this,that you have accepted me as yours,O My kishori Radhey; i will be madly thrilled and drowned in your love.Then there will be no place for material desires and anxieties in my mind,and,O My Kishori Radhey;the four great things of life (dharm,arth,kaam,moksh) will lose attraction and will become tasteless for me.O My Radhey,You Are the only beloved of my heart and soul.you may love me or hit me,O My sweet Radhey;Do whatever you like,but,please come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment