O Shyam Sunder....



O Shyam Sunder! You appear or not, but please increase the intensity of my thirst to meet you. I do not insist to come inot my view, yet I earnestly request You to awake my mind with an augmenting glamour of seeing you. If, seeing me poorly appete...nt to see You, makes You happy, let this longing be ever increasing for Your full contentment. Love me, or let me die. I will not stop following You even for a fraction of a second. O divine couple! Develop my attachment for both of you alone and uproot it from the rest of the world. O my Lord! How can I please you, since I am absolutely deprived of love? Hence, at least make me rich with the wealth of divine love. Enable me to drink such an intoxicant of divine love, which could make me desire you alone from each and every fiber of my being. O Radhe & Krishna! I wish to be extremely restless without seeing you just like a fish without water. You have innumerable devotees, but, I do not have anyone as my own except You. Hence, do not forget me please. O Govind! O Radhe! Enable me to attain divine love by my Guru, through the power of Your grace. Please keep me far away from the association of those, who do not love You. My Lord! I beg to fulfil my earnest desire of being the foot dust of those devotees, who really love You. O Govind & Radhe! Sacrifice me please to the sacred feet of those venerable devotees, who have made their hearts, a permanent residence for both of You. In fact, there is no delinquency of the benefactor, rather my vassal of heart is dirty, Hence, my Lord! make it a proper vassal to receive Your grace.

Although I sing Your holy name all the time, yet the feeling of love never arises in my heart. Hence, O Almighty Lord! Please turn it out with Your special power. I sing the glories of Your names, forms and divine pastimes, but my heart is so stiff, it does not melt out of love at all. You are Almighty, hence You move it please! I commit the greatest sin 'namaparadh' again and again. I request You to save me from committing these offences. First of all I request you to let me drink just a drop of nectar of divine love to make me fond of drinking it. O my beloved divine couple! I want you to give me a disease of crying with an earnest desire of achieving divine love. I wish to chant your name with each and every breath with a perfect comprehension that there is no difference at all between you and your name. O Radherani! O Shyamsunder! Fascinate my mind with the help of the rasik saints in such a wonderful magical way, that I instantly start singing 'Radhe Radhe' continuously, being engrossed in divine thoughts

1 comment: