O My Mind..




O my mind, living in Braj is very special. It is a significant Grace of Radha Rani. It happens only when one has great good Sanskars of past life. Now, O my mind, be humble,selfless, and wholeheartedly surrender to your beloved Master, and always try to please him with your sincere services; and always remember your beloved Radha Krishn and your Gracious Master in your heart and keep on singing Their virtues. Remember, that this life of yours is short-lived (chanbhangur), so don't unnecessarily waste even a single moment of your life. (Keep on singing and remembering Their names, leelas and virtues all the time.) All the holy places of India could be sacrificed on the greatnes of Vrindaban Dham and that also could be sacrificed on the abode of my supreme Spiritual Master where he resides (because it is the unlimited Divine Grace of the Master which breaks the bondage of maya and reveals the Divine vision, thus...) When my heart and mind will be lovingly attached with my supreme Spiritual Master Jagadguru Shree kripaluji Maharaj. Krishn will automatically come running to me.Krishn reveals Himself when a devotee's heart is completely purified, but for the fallen and sinful souls, only the Spiritual Master is the helper, protector and uplifter...

No comments:

Post a Comment