Aho Hari...


Aho Hari! ohu din kab ayi-hain.
Gavat gun Gopal nirantar, drigan ashru barasai-hain.
Roop madhuri nishi din dyavat, man bringi ban jai-hain.
Bat nihari tihari pal pal, kalap saman janai-hain.
Hai Hai! kar it ut bhajat, nij tanu sudhi bisarai-hain.
yeh 'kripalu' jiya param bharoso, kabahun to Hari apanai-hain.

(A devotee says) O my krishn! when will that day come that.while remembering your name and virtues my eyes will be constantly flooded with the tears of your love,While meditation on your sweet Divine form day and night, my whole being will become the cmbodiment of your love just like a bhringi,while impatiently looking to the path of your arrival a moment of deley will seem to extend to cons in your separation, and saying 'Ha krishn!' 'Ha krishn!' (in love-stricken grief) and running and wandering here and there (in Braj) I will lose my body consciousness. I fully belive that one day my krishn will surely come to me and make me His own, forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment